Sunday, May 18, 2008

invites and another washcloth

you aren't invited of course, but check out these invites i made for my sister's birthday party

Photobucket

Photobucket

+ a washcloth

washcloth

washcloth


i have no idea how to neatly weave in ends.


in the last two days i've watched three movies, all of which i thoroughly enjoyed. i watched Evan Almighty, The Nanny Diaries and Adaptation. the special effects in Evan Almighty really surprised me.

last night i practiced my volunteering phrases/conversation techniques with dan on msn. i think i'm getting pretty good with the structure and content of my active listening statements and open ended questions. we talked jobs and how we should probably get employed some day soon. i printed off my resume and finished filling an an application i printed the other day. hopefully i actually go and apply somewhere sometime next week.

No comments: