Saturday, May 17, 2008

i took some pictures

none of which are too exciting.



16 - chloe

16 - gracie

my cats are always so angry looking.. i was reading my volunteer handouts and gracie decided she wanted to sit on them. so she did. for like five minutes.

16 - pizza

i made a pizza and put tomatoes and soy meat on it. i bought a green pepper the other day for like $2.25 and it's completely wrinkled and soft and garbage. i scraped the soy meat off because i don't like when it is on hot food.

16 - me

my bangs are getting ridiculous. i bought new shampoo yesterday. herbal essences' long term relationship. the conditioner smells terrible, but my hair is soft, so whatever. should i cut my bangs and/or commandeer someone's razor comb things or should i left them grow for a while and have side bangs again?

16 - washcloth front

i knitted another washcloth.

16 - washcloth back

i like this side better. my blue and green one disappeared. i have no idea where it went, lol. i'm knitting a grey and green one now. it's going to be sexy, for a washcloth.

No comments: