Thursday, July 24, 2008

shopping spree, sort of.


24 - gracie


jake brought my sister and i to the mall in his new sky blue topaz. i returned my too small shoes and tried on a billion other ones. 7s are too small and 8s are too big. so i bought 3 pairs of ankle socks with my store credit. we went to mariposa after because they are closing and everything is 50-70% off. i am really going to miss this store, but by the time they close in september, i think i'll have probably bought half the store anyway, lol. i am no good at saving money. i bought a black argyle sweater (even though when i was picking out socks i told my sister i wanted to go a year without buying any argyle), a red raincoat thing, and a pink/black/white houndstooth light jacket/hoodie/scenester thing (even though i already have a pink and white one...). i know owe my sister $32. i feel bad for raiding my of montreal fund..it is now at $-4. eek. and here i didn't buy New Blood because i didn't want to spend my money. i am terrible, lol. i'm disappointed i didn't get new shoes, though.

No comments: