Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Art in the Park

Laura, Dan, Marla and I went to Art in the Park on Sunday. Laura, Dan and I took the shuttle bus over and Marla met us later on. Everything was crazy expensive. I bought a Starry Night + Cow print from these neat Asian people. The guy was playing a DS the whole day. Walkerville school's tent was my favourite. It definitely made the heat and the walking around worth it. My mom said my art and photos were better than half of theirs, but I'm not going to hate on them. After Art in the Park, Laura went home for dinner, so Dan and Marla came to my house where we bbq'd hot dogs and I made mashed potatoes. It was nice. There was a crazy freak thunderstorm and I thought Laura was going to die on the way to my house. She did not. We played Singstar (lame) and then went to Marla's house and played Rockband (amazing!!). Marla had to drive her brother's girlfriend home, so Laura, Dan and I went to Little Caesars and got a pizza from Miranda. We came back to my house, ate, watched some mtv and then watched Wilbur Wants to Kill Himself. Laura and Dan went home at 2am. What a nice, busy day. I need to buy a PS3 and Rockband ASAP.

08 - me and marla

~more pictures here.

2 comments:

Nicola said...

where did you get your gold Octopus necklace from?!?! :)

Samantha said...

it's from Etsy.com. a million people sell them there. i think there was a nice sale on the molds and every seller on that site bought one, lol.